Thursday 6 December 2012

My Christmas List

In true Christmas Spirit, along with Essentially Jess and Always Josefa I'm doing my Christmas List.

How many items do it get? No, I'm just kidding. There's always a few things that are standard, so here goes:

  1. Good health for all of my family. I want my mum's arm and neck to be better.
  2. A money tree. Greedy, I know. But if I had a money tree with a never ending supply of money, I'd share it with my family, friends and charities. I wouldn't be so greedy as to keep it all myself, but I just want us to be comfortable without worrying.
  3. More creativity. I'm sure you're all getting bored with my posts. I'm not that exciting or interesting.
  4. For my family and friends to get their wishes for the rest of their lives - I know what some people want and it's nothing I can help with, so I really, really want them to get it.
  5. An RDO for my husband. Having him home that one extra day a week would be wonderful.
  6. An open ticket (including travel) to any and all country music concerts in Australia forever. I want to see Big and Rich, Billy Ray Cyrus and all the artists at CMC Rocks the Hunter. I've been lucky enough to see international artists Brooks and Dunn, Tim McGraw, Joe Nichols, Dwight Yoakam and Gary Allan to name a few. I want more. It's an addiction!
I'd share the love, but all my favourite and followed blogs have already been tagged I think.

Tell me in the comments what you want and who you would like to see give their Christmas list.


2 comments:

  1. Paul thinks it's tacky but I really want one of those slushie machines from Kmart lol. I have no idea what else I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'd love to be able to fulfil all my families wishes too.
    And a money tree. Who doesn't want a money tree?

    ReplyDelete